Lighthouse

Billion years this world has spanned... Close to a hundred was mine to spend... Searching for meaning in this existence... Hoping someday I'll make a difference Wishing that maybe, just maybe... Behind me I leave more than a story... Let me be a light in the dark... Let me be a guide to the ships... Let me show the way to the port... Let me be a light house...

Message in a Bowl

By De Ming

one

Birthdays only comes once a year.

two

This year, I want my gift to be special.

three

So this is it!

THE MESSAGE IN A BOWL ©.

four

Life is like this bowl.

five

You can’t change the fact that I gave you a bowl.

six

Just as you can’t change the fact that you are who you are.

seven

You can’t change the fact that it is made of glass.

eight

Just as you cannot change the fact that problems will arise.

nine

You can however divert people’s attention by putting a flower in.

ten

Just as you can choose to solve your problems while always seeing all the beautiful things in life,

eleven

You can also choose how you will use your bowl.

twelve

You can throw it away and call it useless.

thirteen

Just as you can waste your life and throw it away.

fourteen

You can use it to keep rubbish

fifteen

Just as your life can be filled with meaningless things.

sixteen

Or why not put sweets inside and offer to others!

seventeen

Then you will be the sweet that makes people smile.

eighteen

But, more importantly.

nineteen

What I really am trying to say.

twenty

Is that whether you are made of glass or diamonds.

twenty one

You are a very special bowl to many of us

twenty two

Including me.

twenty three

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEI KI!

twenty four

By:

The Ming ©.

No Comment

Post a Comment