Lighthouse

Billion years this world has spanned... Close to a hundred was mine to spend... Searching for meaning in this existence... Hoping someday I'll make a difference Wishing that maybe, just maybe... Behind me I leave more than a story... Let me be a light in the dark... Let me be a guide to the ships... Let me show the way to the port... Let me be a light house...

Bite Size Giggles

By De Ming

Seeing as there is a one week holiday, well at least four weekends, three Deepavali holidays and two applied leave (after all we must not allow school to get in the way of our education right?), studying Chemistry day in day out can be quite… erh hurm. So, I decided to search for some bite size quotes to de-stress myself and hopefully you too.

“But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.”

Carl Sagan

“You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.”

Franklin P. Adams

"I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework."

Edith Ann

“A teacher is one who talks in someone else's sleep.”
- Anonymous

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

Benjamin Franklin

“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.”

Anonymous

“The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.”

Robert Bloch

“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.”

Anonymous

“Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest.”

Anonymous

“Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.”

Anonymous

“Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.”
Samuel Butler

“I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming.”
Jimmy Carter

“USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.”
David Letterman

No Comment

Post a Comment