Lighthouse

Billion years this world has spanned... Close to a hundred was mine to spend... Searching for meaning in this existence... Hoping someday I'll make a difference Wishing that maybe, just maybe... Behind me I leave more than a story... Let me be a light in the dark... Let me be a guide to the ships... Let me show the way to the port... Let me be a light house...

The Mamak I'd Eaten

By De Ming


Two mamaks stood side by side,
And sorry I could not eat in both,
And be one Malaysian, long I stood,
And peeped in one as far as I could,
To where the mamak toss his telur;

Then smelt the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it had maggi and nasi goreng;
Though as for that, the flies there,
Were their most loyal customers,

And both had my favourite nasi lemak,

With sambal ikan bilis and roasted nuts,
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how lunch leads to dinner,
I doubted I won’t be back tonight.

I shall be telling this with a sigh,
Moaning for hours and hours hence:
Two mamaks stood side by side, and I --
I ate in the one with more flies,
And that has made all the difference.


GET OUT OF THE TOILET!!

I NEED TO GOOO!!

No Comment

Post a Comment